Monday, June 14, 2010

Finding The X-Files Online

Hey folks! Here we are, on #3 already! How are you enjoying the club? Kate and I are really enjoying it, so please keep stopping by. Just as a reminder, the rest of the list is as follows:

3. X-Files
: "Pilot," June 18th
4. Bones
: "Pilot," June 25th
5. Roswell
: "Pilot," July 2nd
6. Supernatural
: "Pilot," July 9th
7. Star Trek: Next Generation
: "Encounter at Farpoint," July 16th
8. Sarah Jane Adventures
: Episodes 0-2, July 23rd
9. Red Dwarf
: "The End," July 30th
10. New Doctor Who
: "Rose," August 6th
Unknown to our readers, I have been spending time every week researching sites that may provide free episodes of the show we're doing for the week. After a nasty virus attack, I think I'm going to end this practice. As I was never successful in the first place, this won't affect anybody at all but me. Oh, and my friend that helps me with computer problems.

Anyway! The sources for the X-Files Pilot are pretty much the same as always.

Amazon for $1.99

iTunes for $1.99

Netflix for disc rental or watch instantly

Hulu- not available, with no mention of future availability.

Also, available really cheap ($18.96) at Walmart!

And now, a completely virus free and safe (sorry, like I said, bad experience) video to get you ready for Friday!

No comments: